Many people have not yet realized that human beings exist only to transmute. But for that an actual processing occurs it’s necessary to know the baseline of each, that is, to know in what development stage each being is, in order to identify a target, a desired level of evolution to take place in time. This baseline is perceived only through self-knowledge.
But how to know yourself? There is nothing more full of biases than the opinion of each one about himself: There are the vain ones, who see themselves higher than the others; There are the false humbles, which see themselves lower than others for blaming someone for their misfortunes; There are the lazy ones, that masquerade themselves as pessimists to justify their lack of growth; There are the clueless ones, that define their sizes through other people’s views; Among other profiles very common on the planet. One way to understand the real baseline of each is through learning, the way we perceive the environment and the natural and social phenomena that occur in it. As a mirror shows a self reflection, the analysis of the way in which each one faces a natural or social phenomenon reflects the current stage of understanding of every being.
In a survey many people who have lived the military regime period in Brazil were been argued about their impressions about that time. The first quiz question was: “What images marked your memory during that time?”. Three responses were chosen as examples, as follow:
- A) “The 1970 World Cup victory, which was very highlighted by the military government”;
- B) “We were afraid of the police. They just tossed you in the car and took you to only God knew where. There was no external control as an OMBUDSMAN and no way to think about going to internal affairs to claim”;
- C) “It was a respite, because we were living under the threat of communism”;
Clearly the worldviews that three people had at that time differ greatly. And it is wrong to attempt to label this or that person as right or wrong, since all views provide benefits and threats to each of them:
- Person A demonstrates the ability to look at the positive side of an event, but lacks awareness of the threats that the event brings;
- Person B shows the competence to examine a dangerous situation and even the solutions to avoid this danger, but needs evolve better controlling that intimate enemy: fear. Nelson Mandela once said: “I’ve learned that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.”
- Person C has a good empathic ability to understand the reasons for the application of a bitter medicine; however, it lacks the ability to see shades of gray, focusing his decisions in extremes: black or white. Kill the cow to save it from ticks is not an effective option.
At this point there are no right or wrong answers. When you look at the three statements, compliance with some of them come from matching worldviews, charged the same virtues (skills) and the same opportunities for improvement (deficiencies) that each person has but they cannot see, except for a mirror case, from an analysis devoid of position, feelings or dogma.
Once discovered the shortcomings and outlined the development goals, what to pursue in everyday practice? The answer may lie in some recommendations for self-improvement that should be studied and practiced:
- Invest in the analysis and daily reflection on the witnessed natural and social phenomena;
- Learn to say no;
- Communicate more effectively;
- Be willpower;
- Manage your time better;
- Real forgive your own mistakes;
- Learn to be more resilient;
- Express more gratitude;
- Assume responsibilities;
- Challenge yourself;
- Sleep well;
- Laugh more;
- Learn to always see the half-full glass;
- Be more tolerant.
These recommendations can raise awareness of the social phenomena of everyday life, but also reduce biases perception of himself, that are brought by ego. Albert Einstein used do say that “more the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego”.
Para saber mais sobre o tema visite o site da Quântica Treinamento Empresarial em http://www.quanticaconsultoria.com